Digital self-service empowers you to do your banking through any digital channel or device you prefer, giving you greater control of all your banking transactions.
Business Online puts the control in your hands, enabling you to manage the setup and security requirements to suit your specific needs, without the hassle of having to communicate with the bank.
Self-service capability at your fingertips
- Credential management:
- Manage Passwords: activate, reset, and lock user passwords, as well as set the expiry frequencies
- Manage two-factor tokens: activate, reset, lock/unlock, place new token orders, as well as set users onto backup one-time passwords when tokens are unavailable
- User management allows for the creation/deletion of user access, including the assigning of roles
- Management of limits, including account limits, user limits, transaction limits, and beneficiary limits, which facilitate the authorisation requirements within their organisation
- Setup of transactional and non-transactional authorisation profiles
- Management of instruction types, including payment, transfer and collections, specifying accounts and processing options to be applied
Track the progress of transactions throughout the system, with order management, and approve, amend or delete them as required, saving you time and managing risk.
To meet the changing needs of our customers in a digital world, Standard Bank Business Online services are accessible across a multitude of devices, at any time and give you complete control of your finances.